Re: Girsu archives question

  • dafoxvog
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2009
      Gebhard Selz in Untersuchungen zur Goetterwelt des altsumerischen Stadtstaates von Lagaš (Philadelphia, 1995) 9-10 listed a total of 1752 administrative texts from Girsu/Lagaš known to him at that time. To these one can add an additional 14 published tablets and 4 more available only in CDLI photos, for a present total of 1770 available texts.

      Daniel A Foxvog
      Lecturer in Assyriology (retired)
      University of California at Berkeley