La personnalité du Dieu Enlil?

  • X.Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      Sorry I am again asking for your helps. I am looking for the following dissertation. I know only that the University of Laval in Québec has a copy of it. Any information on how to get these two volumes will be very much appreciated.

      La personnalité du Dieu Enlil / Claude Lizotte.
      Auteur(s) : Lizotte, Claude
      Éditeur : 1974.
      Sujet(s) : Enlil and Ninlil
      Mythologie sumérienne
      Description : 2 v. (880 p.)
      Thèse (de doctorat)
      Note(s) : • Thèse (de doctorat)--Université des sciences humaines Strasbourg II, 1974

      Thank you very much in advance.

      Sincerely yours,
      Xianhua

      2009-11-24