Social Role of Women

  • Jimmy Doyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      I'm beginning research on the depiction of women (including Wisdom, the
      Strange Woman, and the noble woman) in the book of Proverbs. What I want to
      do is a social-cultural comparison between the roles/expectations of women
      historically and the depictions in the text. Any recommendations on "must
      read" sources in this area?

      Thanks
      Jimmy Doyle
      MTS/Pre-Doctoral student