SV: SV: [ANE-2] collapsed conquest theories-ps

  • Thomas L. Thompson
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear Jean Fabrice
      "Red-necks" is ever a title of shame--and indeed very rude. A language nuance.

      If you are for debate, you might answer my question! The "debate" has not been friendly since 1974; nor has it been a mere war of words.The war in Palestine and Israel is both current and real.

      I visited France as a very young student--your description of the cloying politeness of the French escapes all memory.

      Are we to take it then that you wish to say no more than that you would prefer that this debate were nice? If so, we can ignore you........................................politely, of course.
      Thomas

      Thomas L. Thompson
      Professor emeritus, University of Copenhagen