SV: SV: SV: [ANE-2] Re: Request for Assistance

  • Thomas L. Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      No, actually I haven't had time. You must realize that I am retired now and do not have so much time to waste on students and lectures anymore. But I will--as it may be interesting and very helpful, particularly if it gives some context for the work of such scholars as Kamal Salibi and others-
      Thomas

      Thomas L. Thompson
      professor emeritus, University of Copenhagen