Eisenbrauns November sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      We've invented a new holiday here at Eisenbrauns--International Hug an
      Archaeologist Day! To celebrate it, we put together an early ASOR sale.
      Now is your chance to pick up some of those titles you have been looking
      at for a while. And, you can do it at savings up to 80% off. But time is
      limited--the sale ends November 15. Oh, you can purchase even if you
      aren't an archaeologist...

      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/VBOOTH20

      Enjoy,
      James