Manufacture of Sumerian tablets

  • Michael F. Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Dear all,

      Is there any single, especially good work on the *manufacture* of Sumerian
      clay tablets for cuneiform?

      I am particularly interested in the Pre-Sargonic period.

      BTW, I have not forgotten the interesting and learned replies I got to my
      inquiry about Sumerian numerals, and I will try to reply in turn, as soon
      as I have enough time.

      All best,

      Michael F. Lane
      Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County