FW: [CLASSICS-L] Book of Gates

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      From another list, forwarded with permission. Please contact Todd directly.

      James

      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Classical Greek and Latin Discussion Group [mailto:CLASSICS-L@...] On Behalf Of Todd Swanson <toddswanson@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 9:17 AM
      To: CLASSICS-L@...
      Subject: [CLASSICS-L] Book of Gates

      This is somewhat off topic, but I know this list has extraordinary resources.  Could someone refer me to an excellent English translation of the Book of Gates preferably with English and the Egyptian hieroglyphs?  I have no idea which translators are the best.

      Many thanks,
      Todd
      www.eleusinianmysteries.org