Re: [ANE-2] Looking for Salonen Article

  • Michael F. Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2009
      Dear Bob,

      If you do succeed in copying it, would you be so kind as to send me a copy
      too?

      Best,

      Michael Lane

      > Foy, have you found a copy of the article yet? If not, Simo Parpola has a
      > copy and I can scan it an send it to you. I probably won't be able to get
      > to it until Monday though.
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, fdscalf wrote:
      >
      >> I'm looking for an article for a library patron. It's the following:
      >>
      >> Erkki Salonen, "Loan Words of Sumerian and Akkadian Origin in Arabic,"
      >> Studia Orientalia 51/7 (1981)
      >>
      >> We have Studia Orientalia 51. This article is listed in the table of
      >> contents, but it is in brackets and there is a note that says: "(Private
      >> publication only)". The article does not actual appear in the volume.
      >> Would anyone happen to have a copy of this article which they could send
      >> to me?
      >>
      >> Please reply off list.
      >>
      >> Many thanks,
      >>
      >> Foy Scalf (scalffd@...)
      >> Oriental Institute

      Dr. Michael Franklin Lane
      Mycenaean Landscapes Project (MYLAPRO)
      Ancient Studies Department
      Fine Arts Building, Room 452
      1000 Hilltop Circle
      Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
      Tel. +1-410-455-6265 / Fax +1-410-455-1660