Longish NYRB review article on two Cuno pieces...

  • Tim Cashion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      A non-ANE-connected friend sent me this link to a review of two books, one authored and the other edited by James Cuno, from a May 2009 issue of the New York Review of Books. It's not exactly brand-spanking new, but I don't think it's been posted to ANE-2.

      http://www.nybooks.com/articles/22657

      Tim Cashion
      Montreal, QC