The DNA results.. (was: In Search of...Tut's mother?)

  • driver40386
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2009
      Thankyou, much appreciated.
      Yes, I am hearing whispers about these anxiously awaited DNA test results from a number of sources.
      Would yourself (or anyone else?) happen to know what are the ingredients going into this determination?
      For instance, are 'they' using DNA from Yuya, Tuya, Tut, & 'the remains in tomb 55'?, or exactly who or what sources are being used in this determination?

      Many thanks, Jon Smyth
      Toronto, CAN.