Re: SV: [ANE-2] Re: Conceptual "begat"s

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 17, 2009
      Perhaps I'm being a bit picky, but it seems you have a wrong understanding of "Western" civilization's relation to Greek (and Hebrew).  It was not a matter of "deciphering" the languages.  They were always known even if not widely known.
       george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth,
      defend the truth till death.