July sale at Eisenbrauns

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      With apologies for the cross posting:

      Every few years we get permission from Ugarit Verlag to run a 40% sale
      on some of their titles. This is the year, and July is the month. For
      the entire month, you can save 40% on 25 AOAT titles and 5 AVO titles.

      To easily access all the sale items, please visit:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/SPECIAL

      Enjoy,
      James
      James Spinti