RE: [ANE-2] a survey

  • Orel, Sara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 8:01 PM
      My situation doesn't fit in with your poll. My university pays for the first $1000 of conference travel (at least it did this past year; who knows about the future). After that (and I usually go to two or more, as I am an officer in one), I pay my own way unless I occasionally manage to get funding from some other office on campus (outside my department). So it is neither "I pay at least 51%" or "my university pays my way".

      Just to explain why I couldn't answer the question.

      Sara Orel
      Professor of Art History
      Truman State University