RE: [ANE-2] Qumran Greek LXX?

  • Miller, Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      The Greek biblical fragments from Qumran show a very wide variety of "text families." The bits represented parallel some proto-Lucianic Septuagintal texts, others proto-Theodotian, etc. Very amazing. I revieweed all of the Greek fragments in my "The Greek Biblical Fragments from Qumran in Text-Critical Perspective," Bibbia e Oriente 43/210 (2001): 235-248.

      Robert Miller
      Catholic University of America