RE: [ANE-2] Re: Place Name Creation

  • Brian Yare
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2009
      Jon

      H. H. Nelson's publication of the Bubastite Portal suggests, both from the
      photograph and the line-drawing, that the third sound (4th character) is not
      a flowering reed.

      I can not identify the sign from the standard Gardiner list, but attach a
      small photo and line drawing from Nelson.

      Brian Yare
      Worcester