Re: [ANE-2] Anyone going to Rome?

  • Antonio Lombatti
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2009
      I'll be reading a paper on the (presumed) relics of Jesus in the first
      centuries of Christianity. Mario Liverani's session is probably more
      interesting to ANEers:

      2-23
      Ancient Near East
      7/02/2009
      1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
      Room: Sala Saverio C1+ C2 - GU
      Gershon Galil, University of Haifa, Presiding
      Mario Liverani, La Sapienza, Rome
      Reflections on the Assyrian Theological Lexicon (30 min)
      Mario Fales, University of Udine
      Thus Spake Ahiqar: Assyrian, Aramaic or Pidgin? (30 min)
      Federico Contardi, Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome
      What We Know about the City of Tahpanhes from Egyptian Sources?(30 min)
      Break (30 min)
      Stefano Seminara, Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome
      Ancient Near Eastern War in the 3rd Millennium (30 min)
      Agustinus Gianto, Pontifical Biblical Institute
      Warfare as a Literary Motif in Early Hebrew Poetry (30 min)

      Antonio Lombatti

      http://www.antoniolombatti.it

      Il giorno 29/giu/2009, alle ore 00.45, "Donald R. Vance, Ph.D." <donaldrvance@...