Reflections in the Glass: your Opinion about Antiquities

  • cejo@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Posted on behalf of the undersigned:

      Subject: Reflections in the Glass: your Opinion about Antiquities

      Greetings!

      I am a New York University Graduate student in the Program in Museum Studies requesting your
      participation in a unique survey conducted as research for my Master’s thesis. The survey should
      take less than 15 minutes and is completely anonymous. Your participation could affect the
      understanding of public perceptions of museum collecting practices and the display of antiquities.
      Are you aware of the issues or hold museums accountable for their acquisition policies?

      Please take your time to answer each question honestly and thoughtfully. The following link will
      take you to the survey. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8SsSFcghwaTf4c76EI_2bipA_3d_3d

      The results will be posted on my NYU web blog (http://blogs.nyu.edu/blogs/clh365/antiquities/) or
      possibly published as an article at a later date.

      If you have any questions or would like to know more, please feel free to e-mail
      Cherkea_Howery@...

      Thank you for your participation and remember your opinion matters!

      Sincerely,
      Cherkea Howery