another article request

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      I am trying to find a copy of D. O. Edzard, "Sumerian Epic," Bulletin of the
      Canadian Society for Mesopotamian Studies 27 (1994): 7-14. Our library has
      no access to this journal, nor do any libraries in Washington (the Library
      of Congress oddly only has volume 33). I cannot get it by interlibrary
      loan. Does anyone have a copy they could scan and email me off-list?

      Dr. Bob Miller
      Catholic University of America
      millerb@...