Eisenbrauns' Deal of the Weekend

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      All,

      Eisenbrauns is running a weekend sale that some of you archaeologists
      might be interested in:

      Nemrud Dagi: The Hierothesion of Antiochus I of Commagene - Results of
      the American Excavations Directed by Theresa B. Goell
      Volume 1: Texts
      Volume 2: Illustrations
      Edited by Donald H. Sanders
      2 volume set
      Eisenbrauns, 1996
      List Price: $195.00
      Your Price: $78.00--You save: $117.00 (60%)
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/SANNEMRUD

      This set weighs 11 pounds and normally incurs additional shipping
      charges, but we are charging regular shipping--even for overseas. If you
      are a US Domestic customer, you could qualify for free shipping by
      purchasing an additional $11.00 (or more) of books.

      Enjoy,
      James
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division