Question: Surface area of the Jezreel Valley?

  • Paul James Cowie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      Does anyone have a verifiable (i.e. published, scientifically /
      geographically established) figure for the surface area of the Jezreel
      Valley?

      I have been hunting around for a trustworthy figure, but have so far
      drawn a blank.... The figure is important for economic calculations
      within a current line of historical research.

      Any assistance or suggestions will be most gratefully received,

      Sincerely,

      Paul James Cowie
      BA Hons (Sydney) GradDipEd MA (Macquarie) PhD in candidato

      London, England and Sydney, Australia

      http://www.archaeowiki.org/
      Editor, http://www.ancientneareast.net/
      Area Supervisor, Tel Rehov Excavations, Israel (http://www.rehov.org)

      PhD Candidate, Department of Ancient History and Archaeology, Macquarie
      University, Sydney, Australia