Re: [ANE-2] Excavations at Tell es-Safi/Gath - last minute volunteers

  • Beatrice Hopkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 3:11 PM
      I've forwarded your note to our Institute of Archaeology at UCLA who have
      in turn notified their extended group, as well as to my AIA Los angeles
      group website
      and student group - do let me know if you have any bites.

      Beatrice Hopkinson,
      Hon. Secretary Los Angeles Branch, Oxford University Society
      Board Member, American Institute of Archaeology
      President, Droitwich Brine Springs and Archaeological Trust
      Affilliate, Cotsen institute of Archaeology, UCLA
      (beahopkinson@...)

      maeira@...

    • arenmaeir
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 7:25 PM