Re: [ANE-2] Flax cultivation in northeastern Syria

  • kolinskiiniraq@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
      Dear Yigal,

      a good point to start is:

      Naomi F. Miller, The Near East, in: W. van Zeist, K. Wasylikowa, K.-E. Behre (eds.), Progress in Old World Palaeoethnobotany. A rerospective view on the occasion of 20 years of the Insternational Work Group for Palaeoethnobotany, Rotterdam: Balkema 1991, pp. 133-160, cf. especially Table 2 on pages 146-148.

      best regards

      Rafal Kolinski
      Institute of Prehistory
      Adam Mickiewicz University