Phoenician Punic resources

  • paolo merlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
      Dear Listmembers,

      I am looking for on-line resources for Phoenician and Punic inscriptions (also neo-punic).
      I am interested in photos, text translantions, research institutions, teaching materials, on line bibliographies and so on.
      Any suggestion will be very welcome (also off-line).
      Thank you,

      Paolo Merlo
      Rome
      Ci sai fare con l'italiano? Gioca su Typectionary!
      http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/136430522/direct/01/
    • Dolores Delgado
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
        I can't determine what your e-mail address is, so this may bounce back to
        the entire list.

        See the Incirli/Zincirli stelae. There were 2 of them found in southern
        Turkey.

        http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/wsrp/educational_site/ancient_texts/

        http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/nelc/stelasite/report.html

        http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/religion/arc/incirli/index.htm

        I'd appreciate any sharing on anything you might find, as I am also doing
        some research and writing in this area.

        Dolores Delgado
        Religious Studies Major
        Marylhurst University