A heroine of the Ancient Near East

  • JudithWeingarten@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Lectori Salutem!

      My novel The Chronicle of Zenobia: the Rebel Queen has just been
      published in England. This is the first of three books of historical fiction
      telling the story of Zenobia, the Queen of Palmyra, who led her country in
      rebellion against Rome and almost overturned the Roman Empire. The
      book brings this
      beautiful, powerful woman out of obscurity and tells who she was and what she
      did.