Re: [ANE-2] Animal parasites (Was: some queries on DSS Ink article)

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 10, 2009
      Joan writes '...but e coli is e. coli.'  Whereas there are many different types of e-coli, some are dangerous, some are fatal, most are harmless and some are beneficial. I guarantee you that when you are buying food in the mkts. you are usually ingesting some, whether you know it or not.

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem
      Jerusalem, Israel