"Changing the Center of Gravity: Transforming Classical Studies Through Cyberinfrastructure"

  • cejo@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      I'd like to bring to your collective attention the recent issue of Digital Humanities Quarterly
      (Winter 2009, Vol. 3:1) which is a collection of essays emerging from a workshop held on October 5,
      2007, funded by the National Science Foundation and hosted by the University of Kentucky. Both the
      workshop and the publication are in celebration of the life and work of Allen Ross Scaife who died
      of cancer on March 15, 2008.

      Changing the Center of Gravity: Transforming Classical Studies Through Cyberinfrastructure
      Editors: Gregory Crane and Melissa Terras
      http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/003/1/index.html