Re: SV: [ANE-2] "titulary" ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
      Word's red squiggles are used only for the spelling of words that don't happen to be in its dictionary. (If its "grammar checker" objected, the squiggles would be green.) You can add it to your Custom Dictionary and it will never complain again.

      The 11th Collegiate doesn't have "titulary," but that's certainly the form the noun takes.