Re: [ANE-2] What BAIAS is (=not obscure)

  • cejo@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      I took less time to find the information Bob provided than it takes to type this message (but I'm a
      bad, slow, typist).

      Bulletin of the Anglo-Israel Archaeological Society, Vol. 18 (2000) - present, is also available
      online for those with access to a library subscribing to EBSCOHost Academic Search Premier. Peter
      does not, so I sent him a copy of the article in question.

      -Chuck Jones-

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Chuck

        I'd never heard of EBSCOHost, but it appears that I have access to it. It
        does not help me in trying to identify BAIAS.

        But now that I know what the abbreviation stands for, I try again.

        EBSCOHost does not identify any journal with the title "Bulletin of the
        Anglo-Israel Archaeological Society". What am I doing wrong?

        I don't have any problems with JSTOR, so there must be something odd about
        EBSCOHost. Maybe it wants an American spelling? I'm lost, but now can't even
        remember why I was ever interested in the first place!

        Sorry

        Brian yare