9608Re: Robert Deutsch

  • lmlkes
    Dec 25, 2008
      Dear Dr. Braun, Hi!!! I Thank You So Very Much For The Very Helpful
      Information. So when the 2004 indictment reads the Israel Antiquities
      Authority and The Police of Israel, it is the Police of Israel that has
      the power to indict. So, it is better to say the Police of Israel did
      not indict Dr. Robert Deutsch in the forging of the Jehoash Tablet
      because only Mr. Oded Golan was indicted. Can You please explain the
      Israel Statutes of Limitations that made it illegal to indict anybody
      in the forging of the Ivory Pomegranate. I Thank You So Very Much For
      Your Time and Help.
      With Much Gratitude,
      Sincerely Yours,
      Michael Welch
      Deltona, Florida

      --- In ANE-2@yahoogroups.com, eliot braun <eliotbraun@...> wrote:

      > Just for the record, the Israel Antiquities Authority does not have
      the power to indict anyone. The most it can do is contact the police
      and other legal authorities and make a formal complaint. After that it
      is the job of the state and its prosecuting authorities to take
      whatever actions are deemed appropriate.

      > Eliot Braun, Ph D
      > Sr. Fellow WF Albright Institute of Archaeological Research, Jerusalem
      > Associate Researcher Centre de Recherche Français de Jérusalem
      > PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      > Tel
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic