      Fra: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ANE-2@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af Frank Polak
      Sendt: den 4 december 2008 12:07
      Til: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Emne: Re: SV: SV: Fw: Re: SV: SV: [ANE-2] Tardy response to a minor comment

      Dear Niels Peter,
      "Ancient Mind" and "Mythical Mind" are out since Malinowski's forced
      stay at the Solomon's islands, I believe.
      And the "Modern Mind" is out since French Post-structuralism (not
      that I attach any value to Parisian
      musings, but those thinkers demonstrate most clearly that the
      difference between "Myth M" and "Modern M"
      is negligible at best).
      Best Regards,
      Frank Polak