9430RE: [ANE-2] Re: Grouply is Identity Theft Trick

  • Douglas C. Comer
    Nov 30, 2008
      Hmm, does anyone have similar doubts about other networking schemes, such as
      LinkedIn? I was recently invited to join that one.

      Douglas C. Comer, Ph.D., Principal

      Cultural Site Research and Management, Inc.

      2113 St. Paul St.

      Baltimore, MD 21218

      Office Telephone: 410 244-6320

      Cell phone: 202 345-6030