9149Qeiyafa inscription 'ALT`S and ShPT.

  • Brian Colless
    Nov 2, 2008
      Victor
      That is exactly why I was careful to say "a new version"

      And now the discussion has started raging over lo' (thou shalt not)
      and 'al (which I had thought implied Please do not or Kindly refrain
      from in classical usage).

      I will respond to Yitzhak Sapir tomorrow.

      Brian
      1.33 am on Monday 3rd of Novemeber, I think; my luakh says 5 Kheshvan
      5769

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic