6499Re: [ANE-2] Tutankhamon's Face on Display

  • Jascha Kessler
    Nov 4, 2007
      Someone years ago sent me a little file of the one and only recording of the
      playing of the silver trumpet found with King Tut. I still have it. I can
      send to whomever... They fitted a mouthpiece, blew a fanfare for the
      recording machine, and that was that...they feared it would go to pieces if
      blown again.
      [It is not Gabriel's Horn, which has yet to sound off1]
      Jascha Kessler

      --
      Jascha Kessler
      Emeritus Professor of English & Modern Literature, UCLA