20Re: [ANE-2] A new beginning

  • Don Mills
    Feb 16, 2006
      Ariel L. Szczupak wrote:

      -----<snip>-----
      I was planning comments on methodological aspects
      of the argumentation in the paper, but the topic of the paper can't
      be nearer to the center of the historicity controversy. In the
      previous list my comments would have been a reaction to something
      already posted, but here I'd be starting the thread. So what's it to be?
      -----<snip to end>-----

      Someone's got to start a discourse at some time, Ariel ...

      -- Don Mills [London, England]