      Fra: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ANE-2@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af Peter T. Daniels
      Sendt: den 16 juli 2013 21:19
      Til: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Emne: Re: SV: [ANE-2] Licit Antiquities Trade

      Last year, when I spoke at a workshop at Haifa University, we were going to go to Acco in the morning of my sightseeing day and Nazareth in the afternoon, where I was _so_ looking forward to being offered sawdust from the floor of Joseph's workshop, that had been sawed by Jesus himself ... unfortunately, the lovely lunch in an excellent Arab restaurant in a lovely corner of Acco used up most of the afternoon!

      I didn't even think of stones from the Sea of Galilee that He might have trodden.
      Jersey City