14918Re: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

    Jun 20, 2013
      Well, I discovered why I'd never been able to install Google Earth before: I needed to right-click and "install as administrator." It then proceeded to install itself without at any point asking where I would like it to put itself, indicating how much disk space it required, etc. I don't like Google taking over my computer even more than it already does.

      After clicking on your map, it eventually opened; but I wonder whether this service can do what I'm looking for. There doesn't seem to be any provision for changing the projection, or the angle of  view; somewhere there must be a control for telling it the edges of the map, but I couldn't find such a thing. And I wonder whether it can do a simple outline map rather than the familiar color image (which is especially unhelpful for print publication).

      So thank you for introducing me to the resource -- but I don't think it will be helpful.
      Jersey City