14917Re: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

  • R. Lehmann
    Jun 20, 2013
      I think this is a worthy project for young but experienced Aramaists
      as for instance
      Giulia Francesca Grassi from Marburg University, Germany,
      or for Dirk Schwiderski, University of Heidelberg, Germany, who had
      made the two big and valuable volumes of
      "Die alt- und reichsaramäischen Inschriften / The Old and Imperial
      Aramaic Inscriptions", De Gruyter 2004/2008.
      Esp. Dirk might have all relevant material at hand.

      RGLehmann

      ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
      Dr. Reinhard G. Lehmann, Academic Director
      Research Unit on Ancient Hebrew & Epigraphy
      FB 01/ Faculty of Protestant Theology
      Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz
      D-55099 Mainz
      Germany
      lehmann@...
      http://www.hebraistik.uni-mainz.de/eng
      11th Mainz International Colloquium on Ancient Hebrew (MICAH) 2013:
      http://www.micah.hebraistik.uni-mainz.de/204.php