14912Re: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

  • W. Sheppard Baird
    Jun 19, 2013
      Dear Peter,

      You should consider using Google Earth for this. It's a free 3D GIS map
      with many excellent features and is extremely easy to use. It's Windows,
      Apple, and Linux compatible and fully supported by Google. I used this for
      the highly regarded 3D mapping of "The Archaeological Sites of the Aegean
      Minoans". The map data is in standard XML text format.

      http://www.minoanatlantis.com/Aegean_Minoan_Sites.php

      Google Earth Download Page
      http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

      Best,