      From: Peter T. Daniels
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:47 AM
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

      I'm afraid I might have to ... but that would entail paying a cartographer
      to create a publishable result!

      (I used to use a wonderful shareware program called VersaMap, but after
      about 20 years it ceased being supported by its creator, and one publisher
      told me its bitmap output was not suitable for publication. If anyone knows
      of inexpensive _versatile_ mapping software, I'd love to hear about it.)
      Jersey City