14905RE: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

  • Lisbeth Fried
    Jun 18, 2013
      Get to work!

      From: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ANE-2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Peter T. Daniels
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:07 AM
      To: ANE-2 list
      Subject: [ANE-2] Aramaic inscriptions map?

      Is it really possible that no one has made a map of the locations of Aramaic
      inscriptions since Gibson TSSI 2 in 1975??

      Google Images doesn't find a single one! (It shows me Aramaic inscriptions,
      and it shows me maps -- of both the Aramaic languages and the Achaemenid
      empire -- but no maps of inscriptions.)
      --
      Peter T. Daniels grammatim@... <mailto:grammatim%40verizon.net>
      Jersey City