      From: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ANE-2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      MarcC
      Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 11:43 PM
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ANE-2] Re: Late Rome

      This is really beyond the scope of ANE-2, but I'll bite. I think that it may
      have been Valentinian III. A usurper had him murdered while in Rome, and
      then the usurper suffered the same fate a few weeks later.

      Marc Cooper
      Missouri State

      --- In ANE-2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ANE-2%40yahoogroups.com> , "Clark