14839Cushitic loanwords in Semitic languages?

  • Michael F. Lane
    May 9, 2013
      Dear all,

      I am hoping some of you can direct me to a comprehensive discussion of
      Cushitic loanwords in Semitic languages, presuming such exist. (I
      understand that the reverse is true.) I am particularly interested in
      Cushitic loanwords in the Central Semitic subfamily -- which, I will be
      quick to admit, may be too much to hope for.

      All very best,

      Michael F. Lane
      University of Maryland Baltimore County

      --