1480Re: [ANE-2] SV: on the date of the Pentateuch

  • PETER DANIELS
    May 4, 2006
      Have you read the reviews of his books over the past fifty years?

      And noted the number of books of his that have never been reviewed, because they are simply "wrong from betinning to end"?

      Do you have some sort of vested interest in defending him?

      Jim West <jwest@...> wrote:

      PETER DANIELS wrote:

      > Garbini is often "overlooked" -- because so much of what he writes is just so wacky.

      I reject this mischarcterization. Unless you can cite chapter and verse
      with supporting contrary evidence which outweighs the claims you deny.