14500Re: New Exhibit: Between Heaven and Earth: Birds in Ancient Egypt

  • Douglas Petrovich
    Oct 8 7:47 AM
      Dear List,

      If I can add my own comment to this plug, my friend Rozenn Bailleul-LeSuer is one of the principal contributors to the exhibit, and she has been working on the exhibit tirelessly for months.

      For those who will be visiting Chicago for the upcoming ASOR conference, this presents a great opportunity to see the exhibit at the OIM. Rozenn’s love for birds is infectious, and my guess is that you will walk away a lover of birds if you visit.

      Doug Petrovich
      University of Toronto