1444Re: [ANE-2] SV: on the date of the Pentateuch

  • Jim West
    May 3, 2006
      Giovanni Garbini's excellent (and unfortunately overlooked) monograph,
      "I Filstei", addresses the archaeological remnants of Philistine society
      in the third chapter and the fourth. I don't recall if it's been
      translated. But everyone should read Italian- it's the new German for
      scholars of ancient Israel. ;-)

      Best

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD

      "Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat."

      http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com -- Weblog
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic