1441Re: [ANE-2] SV: on the date of the Pentateuch

  • Mikey Brass
    May 3, 2006
      gfsomsel@... wrote:

      > <!--StartFragment--> 4 And there came out from the camp of the Philistines

      One significant (indeed I would argue the most significant) point which
      no one has adequately mentioned in this thread to date is: have any
      *archaeological* instances of Philistine armour been excavated (aside
      from reliefs!) and, if so, how do they relate to texts such as these?

      --
      Best, Mikey Brass
      MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

      - !ke e: /xarra //ke
      ("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic