13759Re: [ANE-2] Re: Herodotus 4:166

  • Bea Hopkinson
    Nov 11, 2011
      I have the impression that Heroditus defines mineral differences and
      qualities by the name of the site where these minerals were exploited.
      Has anybody found otherwise?

      Beatrice Hopkinson
      Hon.Sec. Los Angeles Branch, Oxford University Soc.
      American Institute of Archaeology, Los Angeles Board Member
      Cotsen Institute, Affiliate
      President, Droitwich Brine Springs and Archaeological Trust
      818 766 7780 Email:beahopkinson@...

      marc.cooper@...