13078Re: [ANE-2] A New Year's Question: "suffix pronoun" vs "pronominal suffix"

  • Frank Polak
    Jan 1, 2011
      Actually, I think, "suffix pronoun" is the better term. After all, the
      possessive/object/dative suffix
      (and the nominative suffix, if you think of the stative endings) are
      interchangeable with
      independent pronouns (and in the textual tradition also with nouns),
      but not with, e.g., enclitic particles.

      A happy new year,

      Frank Polak