12363Re: [ANE-2] Gilgamesh XI:5

  • Donald Vance
    Apr 1, 2010
      I knew that to be the case for constructs in Hebrew; I was not so sure
      for Akkadian. I also recognized that the D inf and the D stative 3 m s
      are identical. I was trying to make sense of the apparent genitive
      form libbi in the earlier CAD normalization. Is the lack of the macron
      in this normalization a typo?

      Sent from my iPhone

      Donald R. Vance
      donaldrvance@...